Skillet Apple PieFrom prancer 9 years ago
How to make it
- First preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Next you want to add butter to a large pan(or skillet) over medium flame.
- Now add in the brown sugar, and stir until both are melted.
- The next thing you do is take the pie shell and lay over the sugar mixture.
- In a small bowl, ad sugar and cinnamon.
- Now you can add the apple slices over the pie shell, then andd the sugar/cinnamon mixture in.
- Finally add in a second pie shell on top and cut several slits with your fork.
- Let this bake 45 min.
- Serve this warm.
People Who Like This Dish 15
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- sunnee2000 Portland, OR
- bakesalotsabo Pinellas Park, FL
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- musicchick7541 Temple, TX
- petunia97 Gonzales, LA
- modelsmom Worcester, MA
- kingschild Lansdowne, PA
- suzalleogram Easthampton, MA
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookprancer Berkeley, CA
The Rating4 people
I have this huge shopping bag of apples. Now I know where to start...........with this great recipe. Should I use a cast iron pan for this?
Sunneesunnee2000 in Portland loved it
This is fabulous! I used an 11" cast iron frying pan that used to be my great grandmothers.
Adding the butter & brown sugar under the bottom crust gives unique surprise. Due to the size of the pan I baked this an additional 15 minutes. ...moresunnee2000 in Portland loved it
A great fantastic skillet Apple skillet thanks love it,high5
momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!