Crispy Baked Sour Cream ChickenFrom jaie 6 years ago
- 3 pounds chicken pieces, with or without skin shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup corn flakes, crumbed shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the sour cream, lemon juice, salt, Worcesteshire sauce, garlic powder, celery salt, dry mustard and pepper in that order.
- Add the chicken pieces and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Place in baking dish and cover.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight if you have the time.
- In a shallow dish, place corn flake crumbs.
- Roll chicken pieces in the crumbs to coat thoroughly.
- Place the chicken pieces on a foil-lined baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potates and your favorite veggies.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating6 people
This was SO good! Everybody loved the flavors. The only mistake I made was serving it hot out of the oven - on a REALLY hot day. Next time I'll cook it in the morning, chill it, and put smallish pieces on top of a salad.modelsmom in Worcester loved it
This sounds fabulous...it's bookmarked to try soon.debwin in Toronto loved it
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeat recipe! THANKS!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it