BLT DipFrom jaie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Fry bacon to crispy but not burned. Drain on a paper towel.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Crumble bacon into the sour cream mixture.
- Mix in tomatoes and chill for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with shredded lettuce just before serving.
- Warm/toast bread and cut into bite size, but spread-worthy pieces.
- Serve on large plate or platter with dip in center and knife and bread arranged around the sides.
- OR....just sit down on the sofa and eat any leftovers right out of the bowl : ) !
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!