Praline LiqueurFrom tracycj 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a pan, combine brown sugar, sugar and water. Cook over medium high heat until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minute.
- Place pecans and vanilla beans in a 1 gallon jar.
- Pour hot mixture into jar and cool. Add vodka and stir well. Cover tightly and store in a dark place at room temperature at least 2 weeks.
- Shake jar gently once daily. Pour mixture through a wire mesh
- strainer lined with 2 layers of cheesecloth into a bowl, discarding
- Pour mixture through a wire mesh strainer lined with a coffee filter
- into a bowl. Change filter often. Mixture will drip slowly. Pour
- mixture into jars; cover tightly. Store at room temperature.
- Makes about 4 1/2 cups liqueur.
- Store at room temperature
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cooktracycj Regina, CA
The Rating7 people
YUM!!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
GOT MY 5 THANKSminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh WOW, this sounds wonderful in coffee. ^5. Thanks for sharing...cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it