Warm Potato And Green Bean SaladFrom DetroitTokyo 4 years ago
- 1 pound baby yukon gold potatoes, cubed shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 4 cups green beans, trimmed & halved shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dijon vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place potatoes in a mixing bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Spread onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Steam or blanch green beans, plunging in cold water after about 5 minutes of cooking.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a non-reactive bowl. Whisk to incorporate.
- Toss potatoes and green beans with dressing.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. This is perfect to bring along on a picnic or for a cookout as it doesn't have any mayo in it and won't spoil if it sits out.