Portabella BurgersFrom DetroitTokyo 1 year ago
- 2 large portabella mushroom caps, cleaned & stemmed shopping list
- olive oil spray shopping list
- black pepper, to taste shopping list
- 2 brioche buns (I get mine from Trader Joe's) shopping list
- 2 oz. herb & dill Havarti cheese, sliced shopping list
- about 4 large slices of tomato shopping list
- 2 oz. pea sprouts/shoots shopping list
- condiments of your choice - I used Tartar Sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill to high. (I use an indoor electric grill.)
- Spray or brush olive oil onto mushrooms and season with pepper to taste. Place on grill and cook for about 4 minutes on each side. I did the bottoms first. During the last minute of cooking, top with sliced cheese and cover so cheese melts.
- Prepare buns with condiments of your choice. Place tomatoes on bottom bun, top with mushrooms, and finally pea sprouts See Photo. I served these with Green Bean Fries.