Grilled Veggie SandwichFrom DetroitTokyo 2 years ago
- 1/2 medium zucchini, sliced about 1/4" thick long-wise shopping list
- 2 large carrots, sliced about 1/4" thick & similar length to zucchini shopping list
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced about 1/4" thick shopping list
- 1 large portabella cap, sliced 1/4" thick (I was only able to find baby bellas so I had to use those but wanted the big one sliced) shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- sea salt & black pepper, to taste shopping list
- 4 large slices of sourdough bread shopping list
- about half a recipe of pepper-aioli.html">Roasted Red Pepper Aioli shopping list
- 1/4 cup boursin cheese (garlic & herb if possible) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill to high.
- Brush each veggie on one side with olive oil and season with s&p.
- Place carrots on grill first and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes before adding other veggies. Brush on other side with olive oil and season with s&p before flipping. Cook until tender but not mushy, and a bit charred. See Photo
- Spread bottom piece of bread with Boursin cheese. Layer veggies over it. Spread top piece of bread with aioli. Enjoy!
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!