Stuffed LettuceFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 1 nice large head of iceberg lettuce shopping list
- 4 oz. of cream cheese shopping list
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated raw carrot shopping list
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, minced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh tomato, diced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons bacon pieces, optional shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- Wash lettuce well.
- Remove core from center of lettuce making it a "bowl".
- In a mixing bowl, blend together mayonnaise, cream cheese, blue cheese, carrot, pepper, tomato, bacon, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix until well blended.
- Pack mixture firmly into the center of the lettuce "bowl".
- Wrap lettuce in a clean, damp cloth.
- Chill 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, slice the lettuce crosswise so that each portion has the cheese center.
- Garnish with shredded radishes if desired.