Boursin Stuffed ChickenFrom DetroitTokyo 2 years ago
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 oz each) shopping list
- 2 oz. boursin cheese (I used garlic & herb) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tbsp milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- Lawry's seasoning salt, to taste shopping list
- black pepper, to taste shopping list
- olive oil spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a glass baking dish with olive oil.
- Rinse chicken & pat dry. Cut a horizontal slit in the thickest portion of each breast to form a pocket, leaving about 1/2 inch attached, careful not to cut all the way through. Stuff each pocket with 1 oz of cheese. Secure with toothpicks.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg and milk and whisk to incorporate.
- Place bread crumbs & grated cheese into a sealable plastic bag or paper bag. Season with Lawry's and pepper. Toss to incorporate.
- Carefully put stuffed chicken in egg mixture, allowing excess to drip off. Then, place into bag with bread crumbs and toss to coat. Carefully transfer to baking dish. Repeat with other piece of chicken.
- Spray tops liberally with olive oil. Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes - 1 hour until juices run clear.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!