Grilled Tilapia Sandwich With Cajun Dill SpreadFrom keni 1 year ago
- 2lbs tilapia fillets shopping list
- 1T cajun seasoning, divided shopping list
- 2 limes shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup Cajun or creole mustard shopping list
- several dashes of hot sauce shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
- about 1T fresh dill, chopped(or sub a couple t, dried) shopping list
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- fresh spinach or leaf lettuce shopping list
- 2 1lb loaves of focaccia , cut into serving sizes and split(you just need the fillets to fit the bread pieces :) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mayo, mustard, 1 heaping t of the Cajun seasoning, juice from 1 lime, hot sauce, dill and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Sprinkle each fillet with a lil of the remaining Cajun seasoning.
- Grill over high heat for just a few minutes until fish flakes easily. Drizzle with a lil more lime juice.
- You can also grill the bread for a couple minutes, if desired.
- Serve the tilapia on the split bread portions with the mayo, spinach, tomato and onion.