Fajita PizzaFrom keni 1 year ago
- 2 1lb pizza dough balls or 2 large prepared crusts shopping list
- about 1 cup taco, enchilada or similar sauce shopping list
- 2 bell peppers, sliced into rings, half rings or strips shopping list
- 2 medium onions, sliced into rings, half rings or strips shopping list
- 2-4 fresh jalapeno peppers, sliced or diced shopping list
- 1lb left over beef steak or chicken, sliced or chopped shopping list
- 1lb Monterey jack, pepper jack or similar cheese, shredded shopping list
- fresh cilantro, sour cream and salsa for serving shopping list
How to make it
- Spread the sauce on the bottom of each pizza crust.
- Top with peppers, onions and meat, then add shredded cheese.
- Bake per package or dough recipe directions until golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with fresh cilantro, a dollop of sour cream and salsa to serve.(I used salsa verde)