Jewish KadaiyiffFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook noodles in salted water until al dente. Drain thoroughly, but DO NOT RINSE.
- Pack into a shallow pan and leave to cool.
- When cold and caked, turn out and cut into squares.
- Arrange on a greased baking sheet and cover each slice with nuts.
- Warm honey until runny.
- Pour over each piece and bake 20 mins.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
I love it!
tilgidh in Blackshear loved it
On A Budget557 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Party Food316 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members