Aloha DogsFrom keni 4 years ago
- 6 large hot dogs/sausages shopping list
- 6 slices ham shopping list
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese shopping list
- about 4-6oz fresh pineapple shopping list
- 2-3 hot peppers, sliced shopping list
- 1 large onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 large tomato, diced shopping list
- spicy or sweet and hot mustard shopping list
- 6 bollo or similar sandwich/sub type rolls shopping list
How to make it
- On indoor or outdoor grill, grill pineapple for a couple minutes on each side, remove from grill and chop up.
- Toss the ham slices on the grill also for a couple seconds.
- Then add the onions and hot peppers and cook them for a few minutes until just starting to soften.
- Finally, add the dogs and cook until nicely grilled and heated through.
- Slice the buns and put a piece of cheese into each.
- Wrap each dog with a slice of ham and add it to the bun.
- Top with tomato, pineapple, grilled peppers/onions and a drizzle of mustard.