Oh Hell Yeah'sFrom pkusmc 2 years ago
How to make it
- First, make this: Simple Vidalia Cole Slaw ( I used some red cabbage this time, but it's all the same...)
- Then make these: Pressure Cooked Guinness Short Ribs
- Separate the meat from the fat, and mix in some barbecue sauce. I put the meat on the roll first, then squirt some BBQ sauce on top of that..either way will work.
- Put it on a roll and add the coleslaw, and there you have it!
- Really, really good!
People Who Like This Dish 15
- onionator Pullman, WA
- kgarmany Nowhere, Us
- sharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Geb Nowhere, Us
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- blackstaril Brooklyn, NY
- tuilelaith Columbia, MO
- moxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
- luisascatering San Carlos, CA
- dennydca Las Vegas, NV
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!