Mexican Shrimp CocktailFrom pudgy47 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup catsup shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice shopping list
- 1-2 tps. hot sauce shopping list
- 1 pound of frozen shrimp thawed, and rinsed shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 avocados, seeded, pelled, and chopped shopping list
- Garnish: lime wedges shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, stir together catsup, lime juice, and hot sauce. Add shrimp, tomato, onion, and cilantro; toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 4 hours. Just before serving, add avocados; toss to coat. Garnish with lime wedges if desired.