Cream Cheese MintsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Stir all but the confectioners sugar together until well mixed then mix all the sugar into the cream cheese mixture kneading it with your hands.
- When completely mixed roll into a large sausage like roll.
- Break off small amounts and roll into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
- Place balls on waxed paper and press flat with fork dipped in confectioner's sugar.
- Let dry until tops are just dry then flip and dry out the underside. Store in airtight container.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
This is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for posting and 5 forks.lowcountrycook in Mt Pleasant loved it
I wonder how these would be dipped in chocolate... *shiver*, whew, my sugar level just shot up. Good post, by the way.sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
These turned out very nice! I dipped them in baker's chocolate and plan to try different coatings in future.sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!