Spiced Up Minced Beef And PotatoesFrom gourmetana 4 years ago
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups minced beef shopping list
- 4 potatoes, cubed (bite size) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste + 1 pinch of celery salt shopping list
- 1 tsp garam massala shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tsp turmeric shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard seeds shopping list
- 1 small can of tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can of water shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pan saute the onion and garlic in olive oil for about 3 minutes.
- Add the spices and stir well to combine.
- Add the minced beef and stir constantly until it is fairly cooked.
- Pour in the tomatoes, water and celery salt.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the stew simmer in low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook until they are fork tender.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- NadineM Mississauga, Canada
- nanny1291955 Douglasville, Ga.
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- christinem Worcester, MA
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- marmielindo Inverness, FL
- DaleInCO Centennial, CO
- kristopher San Francisco, CA
- gourmetana London, UK
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔