Buffalo Chicken Meatballs with Blue Cheese DipFrom luisascatering 4 years ago
- for meatballs: shopping list
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup buffalo style hot sauce shopping list
- 2 lb. ground organic chicken thighs (I grind my own in food processor) shopping list
- 2 tsp. sea salt shopping list
- 2 large organic eggs shopping list
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs shopping list
- ~ shopping list
- celery stalks, cut into spears shopping list
- ~ shopping list
- for dip: shopping list
- 1 cup Greek yogurt shopping list
- 1 cup crumbled Castello blue cheese (or use your fav) shopping list
- 1 cup Best Foods mayonnaise shopping list
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste shopping list
- handful of chopped chives or green onions shopping list
- red wine vinegar, to taste shopping list
- fresh lemon juice, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- combine all ingredients for dip in a bowl (I use a hand blender for super smooth). Place in fridge until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a small pot, combine butter and hot sauce over low heat, whisking until butter is melted. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place remaining chicken meatball ingredients in a bowl and mix by hand, adding the hot sauce butter mixture as well See Photo. Make sure the ingredients are combined throughout (I wear gloves and mix with my hands, the best tools!). Roll the meatball mixture into large marble sized balls. Place balls in rows on the parchment paper See Photo. Roast until firm and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Allow the meatballs to cool for 5 minutes.
- For an extra kick, drizzle extra hot sauce onto meatballs. Use each celery stick as a toothpick for each meatball and serve with dip.
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!