Pineapple PuddingFrom knwalter 9 years ago
- 1 stick margarine, softened shopping list
- 1-3/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 can crushed pineapple, unsweetened and undrained (20oz.) shopping list
- 3 cups cubed white bread, crusts removed (8-9 slices) shopping list
- **firm textured (day or two old) bread works best for this recipe.** shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Lightly butter a 9" square(1-1/2 qt.) glass baking dish.
- Cream margarine and sugar with mixer.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in undrained pineapple, milk and vanilla.
- Fold in bread; pour into baking dish.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- **Make sure glass dish is at room temperature before baking. May be prepared a few hours ahead and baked when ready to serve.**