Sriracha WingsFrom keni 2 years ago
- 3lbs chicken wing sections shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 cup sriracha hot sauce shopping list
- 3T worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 cup ginger ale(all natural, if possible, don't use the diet stuff, though) shopping list
- juice from 2 limes shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2T garlic chili sauce shopping list
- about 1T fresh ground pepper shopping list
- kosher or sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients other than salt in extra large zipper bag.
- Shake to combine well.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, over night is best.
- Place wing sections in a single layer on a cooling rack over a baking sheet with sides. Make sure to lightly spray the rack with a no stick spray.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt
- Bake at 450 for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Flip each wing section and return to oven for another 10-15 minutes until cooked through and evenly browned.