Jetts Bourbon Marinated SalmonFrom jett2whit 3 years ago
- 3 salmon fillets* shopping list
- 1/2 cup bourbon shopping list
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1 large jar with tight fitting lid shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients except salmon into the jar. Shake well.
- Put salmon fillets in a container that will allow enough room for marinade to completely cover.
- Pour marinade over the fish, leaving some to brush over the fish when baking.
- Let it all get happy in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Prepare a broiler pan by lining with foil and spraying the pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Place salmon fillets skin side down.
- Brush with marinade.
- ~Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. ~ Phil 4:6
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating3 people
Wow, this has got to be some of the best salmon I ever cooked! I've never had the Steakhouse version so I don't know how it compares, but this is some darn good salmon. I cooked mine for 35 minutes until it got some nice caramelization on it. I wi...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it
Oooh, I have some bourbon that I will never drink and salmon is on sale this week. Saving this one.frankieanne in Somewhere loved it
I made this this weekend and O M G!!!!! Everyone loved it! Even my child who is soo picky about fish....I did subsititue turbinado sugar for the brown sugar because of my sons allergies and it was awesome! THANK YOU!!! BTW I am back in action, look f...moreprincesa9580 in ******* loved it