Jetts Bourbon Marinated SalmonFrom jett2whit 3 years ago
- 3 salmon fillets* shopping list
- 1/2 cup bourbon shopping list
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1 large jar with tight fitting lid shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients except salmon into the jar. Shake well.
- Put salmon fillets in a container that will allow enough room for marinade to completely cover.
- Pour marinade over the fish, leaving some to brush over the fish when baking.
- Let it all get happy in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Prepare a broiler pan by lining with foil and spraying the pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Place salmon fillets skin side down.
- Brush with marinade.
- ~Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. ~ Phil 4:6
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating3 people
Wow, this has got to be some of the best salmon I ever cooked! I've never had the Steakhouse version so I don't know how it compares, but this is some darn good salmon. I cooked mine for 35 minutes until it got some nice caramelization on it. I wi...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
Oooh, I have some bourbon that I will never drink and salmon is on sale this week. Saving this one.frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
Hey, this looks good. Thanks for bringing it to my attention I will need to get some bourbon for this. Thanks for sharing.mrpiggy in Mendocino County loved it