Triple P PizzaFrom keni 3 years ago
- 2 large thin pizza crusts partially prebaked(assuming you want this crust crispy, which I suggest :) shopping list
- about 1/2 cup prepared pesto shopping list
- about 1/2 cup favorite pizza or pasta sauce shopping list
- about 1/2lb prosciutto, sliced thin shopping list
- 1lb fresh mozzarella, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 large red onion diced or sliced thin in half moons shopping list
- about a dozen peppadews, diced(you can sub roasted peppers here, if desired, but I recommend the peppadews if you can find them :) shopping list
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped shopping list
- about 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese, or, better yet Nothing To It Parmesan Pizza Topping shopping list
How to make it
- Combine pesto and tomato sauce.
- Spread onto each partially baked pizza crust
- Top with the thinly sliced mozzarella
- Top with onion, pineapple and peppedews
- Finally, add a generous layer of prosciutto and sprinkle with the Parmesan topping.
- Bake at 400 for 5-7 minutes just until everything is heated through and cheese has melted.
- *I baked one of these in a large cast iron skillet. SO crispy and good. :-)