Goats Cheese TartletsFrom vivian 9 years ago
- 375g pack fresh ready rolled puff pastry (not tried this, but maybe it would be good with filo pastry) shopping list
- 2 x 100g pack goats cheese e.g. Cooneen shopping list
- 50g sunblush tomatoes, cut into quarters shopping list
- 6 basil leaves, torn shopping list
- 1 medium size egg, beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 220oC, 425oF, Gas Mark 7.
- Unroll the pastry and cut into 6 equal pieces, rolling each out to a 12cm square.
- Cut each goats cheese into 3, across the diameter and lay in the centre of each piece of pastry, top with sunblush tomatoes and torn basil leaves.
- Brush the edges of the pastry with beaten egg, pinch together and pull up around the sides until only a little of the tomatoes shows.
- Brush over the beaten egg and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the pastry is well risen and golden brown.
- Eat while the cheese is still warm.