Greek Veggie SaladFrom yummers 8 years ago
- 1 cucumber, peeled,seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 large tomato, diced shopping list
- 1 red pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 scallion, finely sliced or minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- juice of 1/2 a lemon ( or more to taste) shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, pressed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 8 black Calamata olives, whole or pitted and sliced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- crumbed or grated feta cheese ( whatever amount you like) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, scallion (or red onion), oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and olives in a large bowl. Add salt and pepper, and toss well. Sprinkle feta on salad when ready to serve.
- Eventhough you can serve this salad immediately, it is nice if it sits in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.