Reuben DipFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, drained and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 1/2-1 tablespoon horseradish (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated swiss cheese shopping list
- 4 ounces corned beef, finely diced shopping list
- 2 round loaves of rye or marble rye bread, or one of each shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Heat on low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated thoroughly and blended well.
- Cut the top off the round bread and make a "bowl".
- Cube the top of that loaf.
- Cut your other round loaf into cubes for dipping.
- If dip is too thick, it should be dipping thick, thin it with some milk.
- Cool off the dip slightly, and pour it into your bread bowl.
- serve with bread cubes for dipping.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!