Chicken Quesadillas With Pico De GalloFrom NPMarie 1 year ago
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded (grill, bake,or rotisserie) shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 minced cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp smoked paprika shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Drizzle some EVOO in a skillet, add onion slices, cook until soft and slightly brown. Add minced garlic, cumin & smoked paprika, stir to mix. Add cooked shredded chicken, heat thru.
- In another skillet, place 1 flour tortilla on med to high heat, add about a quarter of the chicken & onion mixture, top with a quarter of the jack cheese, top with another flour tortilla. Cook until botton tortilla is golden brown and cheese starts to melt, turn, and cook other side until browned.
- Repeat 3 more times:)
- Remove from pan, cut into 4 slices, I topped with my Pico De Gallo or use your favorite salsa..you can also top with sour cream, guacamole.
The CookNPMarie Magalia, CA
The Rating2 people
Making this plus the pico for dinner tonight!! Can't wait!mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
This sounds great, NP. I LOVE quesadillas. Thanks for sharing :)mrpiggy in Mendocino County loved it
NP, this was awesome. I LOVED it. I was out of tomatoes so I had to skip the pico de gallo. I loved the addition of smoked paprika and cumin. Great flavors. Thanks for an excellent recipe. More in IMI moremrpiggy in Mendocino County loved it