Chicken Kiev PizzaFrom keni 1 year ago
- 1lb pizza dough(prepared and slightly prebaked or you can use store bought dough) shopping list
- about 1lb cooked, shredded chicken(you can use a rotisserie chicken or you can simply prepare your own) shopping list
- 8oz fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2-4 green onions, sliced shopping list
- about 8oz parboiled, steamed broccoli(chopped) or asparagus( cut into about 1 inch pieces) shopping list
- about 6-8oz Havarti or Gouda, shredded shopping list
- 1 stick butter, softened shopping list
- 1t dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4cup fresh grated Parmesan shopping list
- 2T fresh parsley, minced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2t garlic powder shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine butter, dry mustard, Parmesan cheese, parsley, fresh garlic, garlic powder and black pepper in small bowl and mix well.
- Spread butter/garlic mixture over dough to about 1/4 inch from edges
- Top the spread with the cooked chicken, mushrooms, broccoli or asparagus, green onions and cheese.
- Bake at about 425 until melted and bubbly. The "sauce" in this pizza will melt and might run, so make sure to put a pan or foil on your oven floor. :)
- Let cool slightly before cutting.
- *I used white asparagus because when I made it, the green in the market just didn't look good. Next time, I will use green for color and flavor, though :)