SlavinkeniFrom keni 2 years ago
- 3lbs ground meat(I used venison, but you can use pork, turkey, chicken, as long as you combine it with some beef) shopping list
- 1 medium onion, grated shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- several dashes worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup Parmesan shopping list
- 3/4 cup fine breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1T fresh oregano, minced shopping list
- 1T fresh basil, minced shopping list
- 2T German mustard shopping list
- 1t freshly grated nutmeg shopping list
- about 1/4 cup spicy tomato sauce(you can usually find this in the Mexican section of supermarkets, or, rotel has it's own version, now,too) shopping list
- lil kosher or sea salt and plenty of fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1 dozen slices thick cut bacon, partially cooked shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, combine meat, onion, garlic, eggs, cheese, breadcrumbs, oregano, basil, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, nutmeg and salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, gently combine as you would a traditional meat loaf, adding the tomato sauce a lil at a time. You wanna make sure you can still form small "loaves" with the mixture, so you might not be able to add all the sauce, and that's okay. :)
- Form mixture into 12 small "loaves"
- Wrap each loaf with a piece of bacon
- Bake(350) or grill for 20-30 minutes or so, until cooked through.
- Serve with BBQ sauce, mustard sauce, or a gravy