Crispy Pork Steak With Asian SlawFrom notyourmomma 4 years ago
- 1 cup of long grain rice shopping list
- 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce low sodium shopping list
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar shopping list
- 5 tbsp of canola oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of Sriracha sauce shopping list
- 1/2 small head of napa cabbage, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 scallions diced shopping list
- 2 grated carrots shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 2 large eggs beaten shopping list
- 1 cup of panko crumbs shopping list
- 4 thin pork cutlets (1 lb total) shopping list
- 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Combine lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, sriracha, 3 tbsp of oil with the cabbage, scallions and carrots. Toss to combine and wilt. Add sesame oil.
- Place beaten eggs and panko crumbs in two shallow bowls.
- Dip and bread cutlets pressing the panko crumbs into the pork cutlets to stick.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet. Add pork and cook 3 minutes per side until done. Rest and slice. Serve over slaw and prepared rice. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating1 people
Oh My! This looks amazing! Thanks Tina! :)
Tina...I'm trying to think of what cut I can buy that would be considered a pork cutlet. If I bought a tenderloin and cut it in half and lengthwise and then pounded it would that be about right?
Made this last night and loved it! The slaw was just gorgeous and the pork tender and juicy. Will be making this again and again. Thanks so much! Somehow my picture added in twice? I can't seem to make one go away. Hope you can. It was indeed 'doubly...more
- Not added to any groups yet!