Spiced Country FriesFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 500F.
- Coat a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Cut potatoes into 36 wedges, place in bowl of cold water.
- Whisk egg white, paprika and salt in a large bowl until frothy.
- Dry potato wedges, add to egg white and toss to coat..
- Spread on baking sheet and bake on bottom rack 25 minutes, turning half way through.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
Can't wait to try this. :)donman in Hammond loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members