Horseradish Crusted Roasted London BroilFrom notyourmomma 2 years ago
- 1 3 lb. London Broil shopping list
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup of dry sherry wine shopping list
- 1/3 cup of oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup of prepared horseradish shopping list
- 4 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup of Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of chopped rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of cracked black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Using your meat fork, poke holes in London Broil.
- Combine soy sauce, sherry and oil in resealable bag.
- Add London Broil to bag and marinate 10-12 hours.
- Turn occasionally.
- Remove meat from refrigerator 1/2 hour before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix horseradish, mustard, garlic, rosemary and black pepper.
- Heat oven proof skillet. Add one to two turns of oil in the pan.
- Brown the patted dry London Broil on all sides, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Top London Broil with the horseradish, mustard mixture. See Photo
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes for medium. 15 for medium rare
- Let roast rest, lightly tented with aluminum foil for 5 minutes to allow the meat juices to return to the center. See Photo
- Slice and serve.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
Made this for dinner tonight.... super easy and totally delicious! This recipe is a keeper. Thank you for sharing.gitana8 in loved it
This was a huge hit. I made this tonight for our fantasy football draft and everyone loved it. Great flavor combinations that I really hadn't considered. Thank you for sharing.Admobeer in JAX loved it
Nom Nom Nom! LOVE the Horseradish! Lovely post Tina!chuckieb in Ottawa loved it