Horseradish Crusted Roasted London BroilFrom notyourmomma 7 months ago
- 1 3 lb. London Broil shopping list
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup of dry sherry wine shopping list
- 1/3 cup of oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup of prepared horseradish shopping list
- 4 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup of Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of chopped rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of cracked black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Using your meat fork, poke holes in London Broil.
- Combine soy sauce, sherry and oil in resealable bag.
- Add London Broil to bag and marinate 10-12 hours.
- Turn occasionally.
- Remove meat from refrigerator 1/2 hour before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix horseradish, mustard, garlic, rosemary and black pepper.
- Heat oven proof skillet. Add one to two turns of oil in the pan.
- Brown the patted dry London Broil on all sides, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Top London Broil with the horseradish, mustard mixture. See Photo
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes for medium. 15 for medium rare
- Let roast rest, lightly tented with aluminum foil for 5 minutes to allow the meat juices to return to the center. See Photo
- Slice and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating2 people
This was a huge hit. I made this tonight for our fantasy football draft and everyone loved it. Great flavor combinations that I really hadn't considered. Thank you for sharing.Admobeer in JAX loved it
Nom Nom Nom! LOVE the Horseradish! Lovely post Tina!chuckieb in Ottawa loved it
Made this last night and it was awesome. The horseradish/dijon mixture smelled so good I wanted to eat it with a spoon. :) Had a very tiny London Broil, maybe a pound, so adjusted quantities a bit. More in IMI. Will totally make again!
morechuckieb in Ottawa loved it