Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Muffins!From Good4U 11 months ago
- Dry Ingredients shopping list
- 2 cups AP flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of baking power shopping list
- 1/4 cup pure chocolate cocoa powder shopping list
- Wet Ingredients shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or sour cream shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup of milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup veggie oil I used canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup semi sweetened chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 400F
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl and then add wet ingredients until all is moistened meaning don't over mix.
- Spoon mixture into a well greased muffin tin or use large muffin/cupcake papers. Place muffin tin in oven for 25-30 minutes. Mine took exactly 25 minutes. Check with a tooth pick making sure it is clean then they are done. Let cool and ice them with your favourite chocolate icing if you want to but they are easy to transport like this.
The CookGood4U Perth, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!