Reuben PizzaFrom keni 3 years ago
- 2 thin crust pizza crusts shopping list
- 1lb leftover corned beef(or canned or deli meat, chopped) shopping list
- 8oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup thousand island dressing shopping list
- 2 cups cooked sauerkraut shopping list
- 1 large red or sweet onion sliced thin shopping list
- 1lb Havarti, Swiss or similar cheese(I used dill Havarti and it was PERFECT!) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cream cheese and dressing and spread evenly on the pizza crusts.
- Drain sauerkraut well and add that to top of the cream cheese mixture
- Layer on the onions and beef.
- Add cheese to the top.
- Bake in a 400 oven for 10-15 minutes until heated through and crust is done.
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating2 people
Reuben lovers, you will fall in love with this pizza. It's a fun, new way to enjoy the taste of a Reuben. Made as written except I used plain Havarti and sprinkled with dill. See more in IMI II Reviews.
IMI II Reviews 2/6/17: moreDIZ3 in loved it
This was awesome!! I've always loved the traditional reuben sandwich, so this was a pleasant a surprise. Completely out of the box and completely delicious!steeltown in Hanover loved it