Pork Tenderloin SlidersFrom keni 2 years ago
- 2 1lb pork tenderloins shopping list
- 1T smoked paprika shopping list
- 1T dry mustard shopping list
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- about 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- kosher or sea salt and plenty of fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1lb Havarti or similar cheese, sliced shopping list
- Mini pretzel rolls, cut shopping list
- leaf lettuce shopping list
- Sliced tomatoes shopping list
- Sliced red onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup Mayo shopping list
- 1/2 cup favorite mustardf shopping list
- 1/4 cup dill relish shopping list
- 1t smoked paprika shopping list
- lil fresh or dried dill weed, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Combine tenderloins with paprika, dry mustard, garlic, vinegar, oil and salt and pepper in a large zipper bag.
- Shake to coat meat.
- Let rest at least 1 hours and up to over night in fridge.
- Let meat rest 30 minutes outside of fridge while preparing grill.
- Grill over medium high heat about 25 minutes or so, until internal temp is 145-150.
- Let rest about 5 minutes then slice into about 1 inch slices
- Serve on the pretzel rolls with cheese, toppings and sauce, below.
For Dill Mustard Sauce
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate until ready to use.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating2 people
mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
Really enjoyed these. A fun different way to use pork tenderloin for a great summery meal. I loved the Smoked Paprika in both the marinade and the sauce. Hubby has requested these again already. Thanks Keni! More in IMI
morechuckieb in Ottawa loved it