Over The Top Pub BurgersFrom keni 2 months ago
- 3lbs ground beef(a mixture of chuck and higher fat burger is best) shopping list
- 2T dry steak seasoning shopping list
- 2T worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2T beer shopping list
- 1/2lb thick cut smoked bacon, cooked shopping list
- 5 slices smoked gouda cheese(or sub your favorite) shopping list
- 1/4 a recipe of these, sliced mushrooms.html">Whiskey mushrooms shopping list
- thick sliced dill pickles shopping list
- fresh spinach or other fresh green leaves shopping list
- thick sliced tomatoes shopping list
- fried onions shopping list
- Fried jalapeno or red peppers http://www.freshgourmet.com/FreshGourmet/Retail/product_details.asp?type=crunchy_toppings shopping list
- kaiser rolls, lightly toasted, if desired shopping list
For Ultimate Mayo
- 2 cups mayo shopping list
- 1T sriracha shopping list
- 1T favorite stout mustard shopping list
- 1t beer(or sub lemon or lime juice) shopping list
- 1t smoked paprika shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients well and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine meat with steak seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, beer, and salt and pepper.
- Mix with hands just until combined.
- Shape into 6, 1/2lb patties and let rest at least 30 minutes.
- Grill or broil over high heat to seal in the tastiness and cook until medium rare.
- Add cheese just before done and allow to melt.
- Build burgers with mushrooms, bacon, tomatoes, fried peppers and onions, pickles, spinach and mayo!