Beef DipFrom chuckieb 2 years ago
- 2 lb. round roast shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 cup soya sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder or 1 heaping tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp. thyme shopping list
- 2 envelopes Oxo beef bouillon or 2 tsp. Oxo beef bouillon liquid shopping list
- 4 whole peppercorns shopping list
- rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Cover, turn on high for 5-6 hours.
- When done, remove roast and pull apart with two forks.
- Ladle out the 'au jus' in single serving dishes.
- Fill rolls with beef and serve with a side dish of the beef dip juice.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookchuckieb Ottawa, CA
The Rating2 people
mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
I bookmarked this too! I love beef dips, good one Chuckie!!mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
Chuckie, I LOVED this. Made the whole house smell great. I did a few minor additions which I covered in ML2C's IMI thread Beef Dip
(11/16/13)mrpiggy in Mendocino County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!