Beef DipFrom chuckieb 5 months ago
How to make it
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Cover, turn on high for 5-6 hours.
- When done, remove roast and pull apart with two forks.
- Ladle out the 'au jus' in single serving dishes.
- Fill rolls with beef and serve with a side dish of the beef dip juice.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Cosmicmother Red Deer, Canada
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- glbaskin Nowhere, Us
- superfox12082 Somewhere, Minnesota
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- susanlynne Midwestern, Ohio
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookchuckieb Ottawa, CA
The Rating2 people
mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
I bookmarked this too! I love beef dips, good one Chuckie!!mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
Chuckie, I LOVED this. Made the whole house smell great. I did a few minor additions which I covered in ML2C's IMI thread Beef Dip
(11/16/13)mrpiggy in Mendocino County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!