Roots Are Showing BlondiesFrom keni 2 years ago
- 2 stick butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup raw sugar(can sub granulated or use all brown, if desired) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1T vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- pinch of fine sea or kosher salt shopping list
- 1 1/2-2 cups white chocolate chips shopping list
- about 1 cup nutella spread shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl of electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and beat again
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat between each
- Add flour and salt and mix until just combined.
- Stir in chips
- Pour into a greased 9X13 pan.
- Dot top of batter with large spoonfuls of Nutella in a fairly even patter. See Photo
- Using the back of the spoon, run it lightly through the Nutella "swirling" the spread into the top of the batter. See Photo
- Bake in a 350 oven for 25-35 minutes, until toothpick comes out JUST clean. Do not over bake
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack before cutting.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating1 people
OMG! Made these this afternoon and they are just fabulous! Mine baked at 350 for an even 30 minutes. These are very easy to make, different and oh, so delicious. Thank you, Keni for a wonderful recipe! ySadiesMom in loved it