Slow Cooker Philly Steak Sandwich MeatFrom duboo 11 months ago
- 1-2 lb beef sirloin, cut into thin 2 inch strips shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 2 beef bouillon cube shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Frank's Red Hot shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons Jim Beam bourbon shopping list
- 1 12oz can Budweiser beer shopping list
- 1/2 large onion, sliced shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a slow cooker, spread onion and garlic evenly over the bottom.
- Place the beef over top of onion and garlic.
- On top of the beef, sprinkle evenly all of the dry seasonings.
- Top with Frank's Red Hot, Jim Beam, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour Budweiser evenly over top and drop in the beef bouillon cube.
- Cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hour on high.
- Stir every once in a while to evenly distribute the spices.
- To serve, saute a sliced onion and sliced green pepper in a skillet. Put meat on a sub bun and top with onion and green pepper and Swiss or provolone cheese on top of that. Leave open faced and broil until the cheese just starts to brown. The top of the bun will brown fast so don't broil that until the cheese has completely melted and just starts to show color.