CavatiniFrom pointsevenout 2 years ago
- 4c shell pasta shopping list
- 4c rotini pasta shopping list
- 2lb ground venison or beef shopping list
- 1lb ground pork shopping list
- 8oz sliced pepperoni, chopped shopping list
- 8oz mushrooms, quartered shopping list
- 2T italian seasoning shopping list
- 8c marinara sauce shopping list
- 8oz chopped green chili peppers shopping list
- 1lb freshly shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1lb freshly shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- While pasta is cooking, mix and brown venison through Italian seasoning. Drain.
- Mix cheeses.
- In a bowl mix marinara sauce, peppers, and half of cheese.
- Add meat and marinara mix to pasta. Stir.
- Place in casserole dishes. I use a 9x13 and 10x15.
- Sprinkle with remainder cheeses.
- Cover with foil or lid.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more until bubbly.
- Recipe can be halved.
The Cookpointsevenout Athens, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!