Pumpkin SouffleFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix evaporated milk and pumpkin puree until a thick liquid.
- Whisk sugar, vanilla and egg yolks with spice.
- Blend mixture into pumpkin.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks, fold into pumpkin.
- Immediately pour into a greased 5- or 6- cup ramekin.
- Bake 25 minutes, then serve immediately.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
oohhhhhhhhh this sounds great!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Yummy, that is defenetly something for me.chriesi in Zuerich loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth447 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Whole Foods142 members
Just Love To Cook48 members