Beef Ramen Meatballs And GravyFrom duboo 11 months ago
- 1 3 ounce beef ramen package shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 cups beef broth shopping list
- 3 sage leaves shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Crush noodles from ramen package, add to a large bowl along with the beef, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, onion, garlic, eggs and the contents of the seasoning package from the ramen. Mix.
- Form into meatballs.
- Heat 3 quart saute pan over medium-high heat and add in butter. Once the butter is melted, add in the meatballs and brown on all sides.
- Once browned, deglaze pan with beef broth. Add in 1/4 teaspoon pepper and sage leaves. Cover and simmer on low for 45 minutes. Remove sage leaves.
- Mix corn starch with milk and add to the meatball broth mix and stir until thickened.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- DaleInCO Centennial, CO
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- christinem Worcester, MA
- superfox12082 Somewhere, Minnesota
- foodygirl1979 Pittsburgh, PA
- ariadnebarzane Phoenix, AZ
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- SadiesMom Nowhere, Us
- chuckieb Ottawa, CA
- champagnetime Straits Of Juan De Fuca, WA
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!