Sweet & Spicy Bacon ChickenFrom twill10 2 years ago
- Sweet & Spicy bacon chicken shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- chicken breast Strips: I would do about 12, strips at a time . You can find these already prepared in the fozen food section of your local Store. shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- chili powder shopping list
- sugar shopping list
- bacon Brown : depending how much bacon you want on your chicken. These chicken strips or not cut that big , so I would try about half a strip of bacon to begin with and if you wanted more bacon then try an entire strip of bacon, use any kind of deep you like with chicken, I am thinking honey mustard or a honey BBQ sauce. shopping list
How to make it
- Directions Season chicken with salt, pepper,garlic powder and chilli powder,wrap in bacon and roll in brown sugar. Bake 400 till crispy 30-40 min.
- you could put a strip of jalapeno along with the bacon.
- Cyndi s Collection of Concoctions and Creations shared Foodies TV's photo.
- ThanksTrudi Thomas Sorge
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
The Rating2 people
These were great! I had thick cut hickory smoked bacon, and it worked great wrapped around the chicken. I cut chicken breasts in long strips and used a whole strip of bacon on each piece. I rolled them in dark brown sugar which it gave it a nice swee...moreCosmicmother in Canada loved it
This does sound good!!! Saw Cosmicmother's IMI review and just had to bookmark this one! Sweet Amp Spicy Bacon ChickenNPMarie in Magalia loved it
I made this tonight using turkey bacon, so flavorful! The only problem I had was the brown sugar melted and burned a bit in the pan..next time I'll watch more closely! More in moreNPMarie in Magalia loved it