Sweet & Spicy Bacon ChickenFrom twill10 11 months ago
- Sweet & Spicy bacon chicken shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- chicken breast Strips: I would do about 12, strips at a time . You can find these already prepared in the fozen food section of your local Store. shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- chili powder shopping list
- sugar shopping list
- bacon Brown : depending how much bacon you want on your chicken. These chicken strips or not cut that big , so I would try about half a strip of bacon to begin with and if you wanted more bacon then try an entire strip of bacon, use any kind of deep you like with chicken, I am thinking honey mustard or a honey BBQ sauce. shopping list
How to make it
- Directions Season chicken with salt, pepper,garlic powder and chilli powder,wrap in bacon and roll in brown sugar. Bake 400 till crispy 30-40 min.
- you could put a strip of jalapeno along with the bacon.
- Cyndi s Collection of Concoctions and Creations shared Foodies TV's photo.
- ThanksTrudi Thomas Sorge
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
The Rating2 people
These were great! I had thick cut hickory smoked bacon, and it worked great wrapped around the chicken. I cut chicken breasts in long strips and used a whole strip of bacon on each piece. I rolled them in dark brown sugar which it gave it a nice swee...moreCosmicmother in Red Deer loved it
This does sound good!!! Saw Cosmicmother's IMI review and just had to bookmark this one! Sweet Amp Spicy Bacon ChickenNPMarie in Magalia loved it
I made this tonight using turkey bacon, so flavorful! The only problem I had was the brown sugar melted and burned a bit in the pan..next time I'll watch more closely! More in moreNPMarie in Magalia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!