Cheddar Chive and Sour Cream OmeletteFrom pinchmysalt 10 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream, and water with a fork until the mix is well blended.
- Now stir in the fresh chives, some some fresh ground pepper, and a pinch of salt.
- Heat a non-stick skillet (8 or 10 inches in diameter) over medium heat. Add in butter and swirl around to coat skillet.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook until the top is nearly set.
- Carefully loosen the omelet and gently flip it.
- Finally sprinkle cheddar cheese on one half and gently fold the omelet over the cheese.
- Serve ASAP.
The Cookpinchmysalt Sicily, IT
The Rating5 people
Yummy. Tried it and it is delightful. Thanks for a great recipe.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Can't beat this combination, one of my favorites. Thanks for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
This sounds good i will make it tomorrow for breakfast.patticasas in Chula Vista loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!