Cheddar Chive and Sour Cream OmeletteFrom pinchmysalt 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream, and water with a fork until the mix is well blended.
- Now stir in the fresh chives, some some fresh ground pepper, and a pinch of salt.
- Heat a non-stick skillet (8 or 10 inches in diameter) over medium heat. Add in butter and swirl around to coat skillet.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook until the top is nearly set.
- Carefully loosen the omelet and gently flip it.
- Finally sprinkle cheddar cheese on one half and gently fold the omelet over the cheese.
- Serve ASAP.
The Cookpinchmysalt Sicily, IT
The Rating5 people
This sounds good i will make it tomorrow for breakfast.patticasas in Chula Vista loved it
Can't beat this combination, one of my favorites. Thanks for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Yummy. Tried it and it is delightful. Thanks for a great recipe.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!