Skillet Shrimp And OrzoFrom frankieanne 2 months ago
- 1 Tbs plus 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 6 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 3 cup halved grape tomatoes (about 1 pound) shopping list
- coarse salt and ground pepper shopping list
- 3/4 pound orzo (2 cups) shopping list
- 3-1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, torn or sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a large oven proof skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally until softened. After 3 minutes, add the garlic and continue to cook for another 3 minutes. Add orzo and broth and bring to a simmer. Add the shrimp. Cover, transfer to oven and bake for 10 minutes until liquid is mostly absorbed. Sprinkle with basil and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookfrankieanne Ukiah, California
- Not added to any groups yet!