Rosemary CashewsFrom kandi928 8 years ago
- 1 lb roasted unsalted cashews. * I used the salted roasted ones that come in a can. shopping list
- 2 TB minced fresh minced rosemary leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 TB kosher salt * do not add this if you bought salted roasted cashews shopping list
- 1 TB unsalted butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spread cashews on cookie pan and bake for about 5 mins until warm
- In a large bowl, combine rosemary, cayenne, brown sugar, *salt, and butter.
- Thoroughly toss the warm cashews with the spiced butter and serve warm.
The Cookkandi928 KIRKLAND, WA
The Rating2 people
YUM! I usually do a rosemary walnut, heavenly pecans and curried cashews and serve them as a trio for cocktails or buffets. I can't wait to try your version. Great post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!