Cold Peanut Butter PieFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 2 -9 inch pie shells shopping list
- 1 pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 butterfinger candy bars shopping list
- hot fudge( how ever much you need to cover the top of the pies) shopping list
- 1 Cool Whip bowl ( she did not put the size but I use the regular size) shopping list
- 1 can condensed sweetened milk shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cream cheese. peanut butter, condensed milk in a bowl
- Break up butterfingers, fold in above mixture.
- Fold in whip cream.
- Put in baked shells(you can make your own or by the prepared ones at the store..the keebler chocolate crust is good) and top with hot fudge.
- Freeze and serve.
- I take out of the freezer about 20 minutes before slicing
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating2 people
I made these pies this past weekend! They really turned out beautifully. Everyone loved them! Thanks so much for a terrific recipe. PS - I used lowfat cream cheese and lowfat sweetened condensed milk....plus lite Cool Whip and light hot fudge sau...moreclbacon in Birmingham loved it
Great recipe! Thanks for sharingjett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!