Cold Peanut Butter PieFrom michellem 7 years ago
- 2 -9 inch pie shells shopping list
- 1 pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 butterfinger candy bars shopping list
- hot fudge( how ever much you need to cover the top of the pies) shopping list
- 1 Cool Whip bowl ( she did not put the size but I use the regular size) shopping list
- 1 can condensed sweetened milk shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cream cheese. peanut butter, condensed milk in a bowl
- Break up butterfingers, fold in above mixture.
- Fold in whip cream.
- Put in baked shells(you can make your own or by the prepared ones at the store..the keebler chocolate crust is good) and top with hot fudge.
- Freeze and serve.
- I take out of the freezer about 20 minutes before slicing
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating2 people
Great recipe! Thanks for sharingjett2whit in Union City loved it
I made these pies this past weekend! They really turned out beautifully. Everyone loved them! Thanks so much for a terrific recipe. PS - I used lowfat cream cheese and lowfat sweetened condensed milk....plus lite Cool Whip and light hot fudge sau...moreclbacon in Birmingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!