Cheese Danish PieFrom saruwatari 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix the lemon extract, vanilla extract, 2 of your egg yolks, sugar, and cream cheese in a large bowl (on a high setting if you're using an electric mixer).
- Lightly butter the inside of a 12 inch pie pan
- Open and spread one package of crescent roll dough over the entire inner surface of the pan, making sure no holes are present.
- Fill with the cream cheese mixture and leave about a quarter inch of dough showing around the top edge of the pan.
- Cover the filling with the second package of dough and attach to the dough left around the edge of the pie pan. Brush the dough with the third egg yolk.
- Score the dough before placing into the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve cold or at room temperature