Shrimp With BlueberriesFrom noir 8 years ago
- DRESSING: shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- ***Combine all ingredients; refrigerate for several hours*** shopping list
- shrimp SALAD: shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 cups blueberries, rinsed shopping list
- 2 cups cooked bay shrimp (very small shrimp), Chilled shopping list
- salad greens (Romaine, frisee, butter lettuce) shopping list
- cantaloupe, peeled and cut into 24 bite-sized pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Toss blueberries with onions and shrimp; fold in dressing to coat.
- Serve on salad greens; garnish with cantaloupe.
- Optional: Add green grapes.
- **Note**Many times it is great to make the dressing first thing in the morning before you want to make this great salad to serve. This gives it time to become rich and wonderful!
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating1 people
This is great!smooch in America loved it