STUFFED MUSHROOMSFrom strix_varia 9 years ago
- 2 lbs. fresh mushrooms, cleaned and stemmed (reserve stems) shopping list
- 3 links, italian sausage (mild or hot) shopping list
- 1cup Italian breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 T. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 T. dried parsley shopping list
- ½ t. freshly ground pepper shopping list
- ¼ cup red wine shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven: 375o
- Serves 8-10 as appetizer
- Place reserved mushroom stems in food processor and finely chop. Remove casings from sausage links. Mix all ingredients and stuff mushroom caps. Place in a shallow baking dish and bake at 375o for 30 minutes. Refrigerate or freeze till time to serve and microwave till hot.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookstrix_varia Louisville, KY
The Rating4 people
This will be on my list for our Superbowl Party.
Markborius in Klamath Falls loved it
This is truly great!
Thank you for the post! Making it tonight!
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!