Chicken LasagnaFrom nytkrew 8 years ago
- 1/2 lb cooked lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1/2 lb sliced mozzerella shopping list
- 1/4 c grated parmesian shopping list
- 2 1/2 c diced cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 pack frozen spinach (thawed, drained, and not cooked) or broccoli. shopping list
- 1/2 c butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/2 c flour shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp basil shopping list
- 3 c chicken broth shopping list
- 2 c cottage cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In sauce pan, melt butter. Add in flour, salt, and basil (making a roux).
- Stir in chicken broth, cooking until thick and bubbles.
- Add in diced and cooked chicken.
- In seperate bowl, mix together cottage cheese and egg.
- Place 1/3 of chicken mixture on the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13 pan,
- Top with 1/2 of the noodles, 1/2 of the cottage cheese,1/2 of the mozzerella, and 1/2 of the spinach/broccoli.
- Repeat process ending with last 1/3 of the chicken mix.
- Top with parm cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooknytkrew Portland, ME
The Rating2 people
Sorry, I need a clarification - is it 2 1/2 cups or pounds of chicken?animagus in Sherwood Park loved it
I made it almost as specified - wasn't quite sure if the recipe called for 2 1/2 chickens, or 2 1/2 pounds, or cups - I added around 2 pounds of packaged pre cooked chicken - which (because it was seasoned) may have added a bit too much salt (combine...moreanimagus in Sherwood Park loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!